✰ Water Bottle Wars ✰
written on Friday, March 18, 2011 @1:40 PM
Losing Weight, Gaining Life, Laughing at Myself Along The Way

Having 21 month old twins around all day everyday day provides me with endless entertainment. They have their own little personalities and you honestly never know what you are going to get. In this case I wedged a water bottle in one of their playpen holes just to see what would happen:

Carly notices right away and tries to get the bottle out. Of course Cameron is right there on her trying to take her hand off of it.



Here he is just concentrating on the task at hand. Note: Would you look at Carly's eyelashes? Good grief, think she'll share some of that wealth?



Okay so the concentration isn't helping... let me just take a big juicy bite out of the arm attached to the bottle.



This is the face of someone who just got the bottle loose.


Cameron immediately stages an attempt to take it from her...


It looks like he is going to be successful



I guess he thinks by sitting down the bottle will remain in his possession...



He was wrong.



He has accusation written all over his face



But my son is no quitter...



Carly is no pushover though...


And while Cameron isn't a quitter, he is definitely a whiner.



He finally figures out that it's just a lame, empty water bottle so it can't be that great right?



But Carly thinks she's just one a million bucks



Carly: I'm smiling because I won.
Cameron: I'm smiling because the water bottle is empty and she doesn't realize it yet :)

Labels: ,

➾ 0 thoughts || leave yours?