✰ Life Happened ✰
written on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @11:50 PM
Losing Weight, Gaining Life, Laughing at Myself Along The Way

Hi guys! Just thought I would drop in and chat for a minute. I wanted to let everyone know that this blog is getting its life back as of now. I recently went through some rough patches in life and had to deal with all of that before I could deal with this. I am excited to be back and cannot wait to post a real topic! The flow of the blog will be the exact same but honestly I am more full of life and wanting to soak every bit of it up now and so it may be even better. You will see my eats have changed quite a bit as I now clean eat- this is more natural and unprocessed if you were wondering but other than that it is still the same. Be on the lookout for my next post to be up at least by Friday- I have really missed this :)

Labels:

➾ 0 thoughts || leave yours?