✰ Shop Til You Drop ✰
written on Monday, January 3, 2011 @11:07 PM
Losing Weight, Gaining Life, Laughing at Myself Along The Way

I am still in the process of organizing my life after the craziness we all know and love, called Christmas. For whatever reason it just seems like the days have been flying by and I haven't been able to make much headway in getting anything done. My Christmas tree is still standing in the middle of my living room floor right across from gift bags full of toys for the babies.

In my defense, I did some serious shopping yesterday and trust me my whole body felt it and let me know about it. My sister and I went to the mall with a purpose- she needed new clothes, I needed to exchange a gift Aaron got me. I made the exchange, Heather got some things she needed, and we somehow ended up in the one place that has the ability to drain me of any and all money to my name: Bath and Body Works.

Seriously, how can a place have so many good smells? I mean Yankee Candle is right up there with them, but that is another story for another day. I had a coupon for $10 off of a $30 purchase though, and that combined with the crazy good sale they are currently having saved my wallet.


I got everything you see above, plus another Scentportable that I already put in my car, for just 22.00. That is 4 hand soaps, 2 Scentportables, 1 body wash, 2 body lotions, and 2 body sprays all for 22.00, which is a great deal in my book.



Shopping took up not only yesterday, but today as well. Today was a little less fun however, as I was grocery shopping. I went to Wally World and stocked up since my house was pretty bare from the holidays.

You can see the water and the milk for the babies. Oh and those Funions and Slim Jims belong to Aaron.

Most of the things you see are for recipes I am trying out this week that you will also be reading about.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive for me in terms of restoring order to the house. I don't have high hopes though because tomorrow marks the first day of Heather taking driver's ed. This means my built in baby sitter will be busy after school for the next 2 weeks. Should be interesting. No worries, I will soothe and pamper myself with all of my new Bath and Body Works goodies.

Tomorrow also marks my first workout of the New Year. You, my friends, will learn all about my nonexistent stamina tomorrow. Looking forward to it :)

Labels: , ,

➾ 0 thoughts || leave yours?