✰ Cast of Characters ✰
written on Saturday, January 1, 2011 @7:31 PM
Losing Weight, Gaining Life, Laughing at Myself Along The Way

Hope everyone had a very happy New Year, I know I did. I just know 2011 is going to bring great things. I, for one, plan to make the very most of this year- we will see how it plays out.
Now, onto the day's events...

We went to Asheville today to spend time with my family because snow stopped us from having our usual Christmas. Not just any snow, but what I call a blizzard- half of the family couldn't make it and so it resulted in another get together today. It was awesome to be able to see everyone again and it was a nice day.

It started with us eating a weird combo of food. We had Chick-fil-A nuggets, fruit, garlic rolls, and spaghetti. Like I said, a weird combo but it was all good nonetheless.

Here is my plate:

Not the healthiest options, but you do what you can. Today family was more important to me than eating bird food, ya know?

After we ate it was present time. The babies completely racked up this year and it was fun watching them play with the wrapping paper from their packages. One of the bows from the presents made for some fun too...

First we had the princess


Then there was a fair lady


Followed by a bandit with bunny ears

And what I assume is a rapper or something of the sort.


The bow was simply an intro to the way more awesome purple hat that made it's way around the room next...


They are straight up G's I tell you.

With a house full of kids by the end of the day this is what my wonderful teenage sister had been reduced to:

I have to say, I am right behind her. Sleeping Beauty is about to make her appearance and she doesn't even need a red bow to do so.

Labels:

➾ 0 thoughts || leave yours?