✰ Happy New Years Eve! ✰
written on Friday, December 31, 2010 @11:25 AM
Losing Weight, Gaining Life, Laughing at Myself Along The Way

The new year brings new changes. I had another blog that I loved dearly but I always ran out of things to talk about and couldn't keep it going. I realized it need a focus and I think I have found it.

I have been struggling with my weight for about 5 years now and recently started fixing the problem about 6 months ago. I started Weight Watchers in a last attempt to lose the weight- I had tried everything else and failed miserably. Do not even get me started on the Fat Smash diet (it was a train wreck that resulted in Domino's after 2 days of eating nothing but beans). I have lost 31 pounds so far on Weight Watchers and I feel like a new person. I still have a quite a bit to lose and that is where this blog comes in.

I have a few New Years Resolutions (who doesn't?) this year and this blog is going to help me stay accountable. So without further ado, here are my resolutions:

1. Run 5 miles by the end of the year.
2. Workout at least 3 days per week.

I have others that have nothing to do with weight loss at all such as...

1. Make house a home (decorating, new dining room table, etc.)
2. Save $5,000.00
3. Make God a fixture in my life (brush the dust off the Bible and get serious)
4. Go on a vacation (haven't been on one in 2-3 years)

I think this blog is really going to be great for me and I hope I can help others with it too. So here goes nothing.

Happy New Years Eve everyone and be safe tonight *aka* make sure you have a DD.

Labels: , ,

➾ 0 thoughts || leave yours?